Following a recent visit to the site I thought it appropriate to come back to you all with an update on my thoughts and findings relating to this project.
I have to say that the team at Acorn are all very excited by being appointed as the “Preferred Letting Agent” on this project in Mansfield, in Nottinghamshire.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Mansfield it is the largest market town in Nottinghamshire and has an excellent town centre with a vast array of shops. The central market square is one of the main focal points in the town centre and this really comes alive on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays when the local markets spring into action. The third Tuesday of every month is always particularly popular as this is when the specialist farmers market is held promoting a vast range of locally produced produce.
Towards the back end of the square is the prominently positioned Mansfield Town Hall and several attractive water features. Across the front of the market square is Westgate where you will find many leading high street stores including Marks & Spencer and BHS. You will also find the entrance to the Four Seasons Shopping Centre where again you can find a vast range of retail outlets.
Mansfield as a town retains some very traditional features yet equally manages to successfully blend this with a wealth of modern features which really make this an exciting town to be investing in.
About the development
In terms of location, then as a Letting Agent we feel this development ticks all the right boxes.
- Within a 100m of the town centre and the vast range of facilities that it offers
- Excellent road network which has seen significant investment and permits easy commuting within the locality
- Modern, bright and spacious apartments with floor to ceiling windows
- Major bus station on the doorstep
- Many major employers within a few minutes commuting distance including, Kingsmill Hospital, L’Oreal, Prolog and E. On to name but a few
- Nothing similar within the locality
Whilst we are not involved in the completion of the maintenance works there clearly appears to be a lot of activity underway and from what we are told the project is firmly on schedule.
We were established as a business in 2006 in the North East of England and have quickly grown at a fast pace by focussing hard on delivering a quality service to both landlords and tenants alike.
The Company now firmly operates on a National basis and manages properties in places such as Cornwall, South Wales, North Wales, Colchester, Nottingham, Mansfield, Grimsby, Hull, Doncaster, Barnsley, Sheffield, Barrow in Furness, and the entire North East of England.
We specialise in the Private and LHA sectors, so as a Landlord whatever field you operate in we can deliver a quality service.
Why choose Acorn to successfully manage your investment?
- On site office and show apartment – No other Agent can possibly be closer to this development than ourselves
- Waiting list of tenants already in place
- TO LET boards already prominently displayed
- Properties already being marketed via www.rightmove.co.uk, www.zoopla.co.uk, www.primelocation.com, www.acornpropertylets.co.uk and approximately 8 other websites
- A wealth of experience in Property Management throughout the UK, backed up by a strong Head Office team
- Unique property management software which enables you to have 24/7 access to your rent account
- Full Management from only 8% + VAT
What to do next
A lot of you have already been kind enough to return the management contract which allows us to start working on your behalf. For those who haven’t you will find a copy attached. Please do remember that whilst there may still be a few months to go until these apartments formally complete it’s never to early for us to start looking for a tenant. Don’t make the mistake that too many landlords make and leave things until the last minute by which time the mortgage is due and you often find yourself in competition with many other landlords.
We have taken the liberty of attaching a brochure which gives a little more information about ourselves and how we operate. However if you do have any specific questions relating to the letting process then feel free to give me a call at our Head Office on 0191 5871396.
PS. If you haven’t already then why not register at www.acornpropertylets.co.uk – Sign up today and keep up to date with all the changes that occur within the Lettings Industry and loads of hints and tips to help you manage your property portfolio. Sign up for FREE today and receive our 7 Part Course “7 Fatal Mistakes People Make When Letting Property”.